The SR2 regulator continues the legacy the SR1 created. It packs advanced technology into a compact case, employing contemporary styling and utilizing a multitude of cutting-edge materials.
The SR2 is the ONLY Flow Through Piston Regulator that is both environmentally sealed and internally dry, and still offers a depth compensation mechanism. This is no easy task to achieve. Sherwood’s Three Pin Link (3PL) transfers the environmental pressure to the piston and provides consistent flow at any depth.
2ND STAGE FEATURES
- One touch performance adjustment
- Pneumatically balanced second stage
- Super flex hose
- Large flexible purge cover
- SMART Demand Lever – relieves load on seat. Extends seat’s life while in storage
- Improved flexible purge cover
1ST STAGE FEATURES
- Completely dry and environmentally sealed
- Five low pressure ports on a 360° swivel
- Two high pressure ports
- Two-piece piston for precise optimum balance and intermediate pressure control
- Available in both Yoke (A-Clamp) & DIN (300 bar ISO) threaded connection.
The SR2 has only one user adjustment. Adjusting the second stage knob affects both the initial breathing effort and the venturi assisting effect. The operation of the knob is the same as most regulators of this type. The easiest way to remember the operation is to think of a water faucet. You turn the faucet clockwise to reduce the flow and the opposite way to increase it.
Also, note that when the knob is rolled inwards, to reduce flow, we call it fully “IN” and when it is rolled outwards, to maximize flow, we call it fully “OUT”.